The Soapbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Soapbox

A place to keep in touch, organize fantasy, debate sports, and discuss all things awesome.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gingerraider

gingerraider

Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class Empty
PostSubject: Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class   Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Is shaping up nicely.

We have the #14 ranked class according to ESPN

Their top six commits all are on the offensive side of the ball and feature two four-star and top-25 running backs in Kenny Williams (Pflugerville, Texas/Hendrickson) and Bradley Marquez (Odessa, Texas/Odessa). Williams, 5-10 and 210 pounds, already looks like a college back physically and flashes the speed-to-power combination coveted in a college load-back. He looks to have the strength, durability and determination to carry the rock and wear down a defense. Marquez, 5-11 and 185 pounds, is a versatile back who can hurt defenses with speed as well as yards after contact. He has great hands and receiving skills and could really develop into a complete back over time.

Name Pos Ht/Wt Stars Pos Rank
Jace Amaro TE 6-5/237 **** 8
Michael Brewer QB 6-1/175 **** 10
James Castleman DT 6-4/255 ** NR
Le'Raven Clark OL 6-6/245 *** 30
Blake Dees LB 6-0/234 *** NR
Derek Edwards WR 6-1/163 *** 28
Kindred Evans DE 6-6/215 ** NR
Terrell Hartsfield LB 6-4/215 ** NR
Devon Hocutt LB 5-11/258 *** NR
Bradley Marquez RB 5-11/173 *** 28
Alfredo Morales OL 6-3/287 *** 17
Tony Morales OL 6-4/300 **** 7
Kenny Williams RB 5-10/206 **** 17
Freddie Warner CB 5-10/176 *** NR

Click on a player to see a highlight video

Im going to post videos of every player. keep checking back.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.twitter.com/justinschultze
Garner
Admin
Garner

PostSubject: Re: Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class   Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 am

Videos attached to a few of the names and everything? Schultze, you are putting so much time and care into these posts.

Rep'd
Back to top Go down
https://thesoapbox.forumotion.com
gingerraider

gingerraider

PostSubject: Re: Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class   Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 am

Garner wrote:
Videos attached to a few of the names and everything? Schultze, you are putting so much time and care into these posts.

Rep'd

thanks, check out that brewer kid, he is crazy awesome
Back to top Go down
Vance

Vance

PostSubject: Re: Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class   Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 am

Yeah it sucks that we lost Javares McRoy because you know he can fly, but if we can snag Christian Jones that would be legit. I'm not going to say he could be the next Crabtree but definitely be better than Torres at 6'3" 200 this kid is a potential beast. According to espn he is the #19 wide out and Tech is his #1 school with Baylor being #2. So really who would you choose.
Back to top Go down
Vance

Vance

PostSubject: Re: Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class   Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Red Raiders Land Transfer! Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the kind of news that you all will enjoy heading into your holiday weekend.

Texas Tech assistant coach Robert Prunty is paying immediate dividends on the recruiting trail folks and I do mean immediate.

Joining the Red Raider football program early next week will be linebacker Tahrick Peak (6-foot-3, 210 pounds), a Virgina Tech signee from this past February, who is eligible to play here right away.

Why isn't Peak heading to Blacksburg? He's fully qualified from an NCAA standpoint, but was denied admission to Virginia Tech. He requested a release from the Hokies about three to four days ago. Because he's known Coach Prunty for several years, Peak contacted him after he received his release about the possibility of coming to Texas Tech and now here we sit.

"I can't wait, I head up there on Monday," he said. "The admissions people at Virginia Tech said my SAT score wasn't high enough, I missed it by 30 points but my GPA is a 3.1 and to the NCAA it was high enough.

"Virgina Tech told me to go to Hargrave but I knew I was already eligible to get into to college so I took it upon myself to talk to Penn State and Texas Tech. I knew Coach Prunty from the past because he coached several of my friends from Polaski County, which is where I'm from. He's a good man and that is why it is such a great decision."

Peak is a player that can play either MIKE or WILL linebacker and you can rest assured that he will stay at one of those two spots. He was clocked at 4.5 in the 40-yard dash (on natural grass) at the Hokies’ summer camp two summers ago which earned him an offer and he hasn't lost a step since.

"I plan on playing early," Peak said. "If God is willing to put me in a position to play early then I will take take advantage of the opportunity."

Though Peak has never seen the Red Raiders in person, he says he knows quite a bit about them.

"I'm very familiar with the Big 12 and Texas Tech," he said. "I love their stadium and Texas is such a football state "

We will have much more on Peak throughout the day.
Back to top Go down
IB29

IB29

PostSubject: Re: Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class   Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Can someone repost the rivals account info? I cant remember what topic it was in.... thanks...
Back to top Go down
gingerraider

gingerraider

PostSubject: Re: Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class   Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:40 pm

IB29 wrote:
Can someone repost the rivals account info? I cant remember what topic it was in.... thanks...

redblack2010
saosin1

DO NOT POST ON THE FORUMS!
Back to top Go down
IB29

IB29

PostSubject: Re: Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class   Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 am

thx bro..i wont..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class   Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Texas Tech 2011 Recruiting Class
Page 1 of 1